Labyrinth Network Northwest
About Labyrinth Network Northwest
Labyrinth Network Northwest (LNN) facilitates communication and cooperation between labyrinth-interested people in the Pacific Northwest.
With well over 120 labyrinths, Oregon's labyrinth community is evolving into one of friendships, cooperative activities, mutual interests, labyrinth sharing, and regular events.
Labyrinth Network Northwest (LNN) is a growing organization devoted to supporting activities and practices centered on the labyrinth. We seek to bring together labyrinth walkers, facilitators, healers, sacred and secular counselors, consultants, artists and others, all united in our passion for the labyrinth and the possibilities for transformation. Our network is connected through seasonal events, an extensive website and online communication, information and labyrinth sharing, workshops and pilgrimages.
- August 2013 - Children and Labyrinths: Focus & Fun, workshop with Beth Langley
- July 2013 - Twilight Walk at Rosetti labyrinth
- June 2013 - Pilgrimage to Mid-Columbia Medical Center, The Dalles, OR
- April 2013 - Biography of the Minotaur
- February 2013 - LNN Meeting with Stephen Shibley
- November 2012 - LNN 5th Anniversary Party
- May 2012 (World Labyrinth Day Self-Guided Tour of Portland area Labyrinths)
- December 2011 (LNN Pizza Party & TLS Taos Slide Show at McMenamins Kennedy School, Portland)
- July 2011 (Summer Labyrinth Pilgrimage, Beaverton)
- June 2011 (Northwest Regional Labyrinth Gathering, Portland area)
- May 2011 (Labyrinth Festival at Marylhurst University)
- February 2011 (LNN Tea & Labyrinth walk at Westminster Presbyterian)
- August 2010 (Candlelight Walk on the New Labyrinth at The Grotto)
- May 2010 (Labyrinth Festival at Marylhurst University)
- February 2010 (Labyrinth Book Discussion Group & Tea Party)
- January 2010 (Ariadne's Red Thread -- Storyteller Pam Maben)
- October 2009 (TLS International Labyrinth Gathering at Edgefield)
- September 2009 (LNN Benefit Piano Concert -- Marlise Stroebe)
- June 2009 (summer labyrinth pilgrimage to Salem)
- April 2009 (twilight labyrinth walk)
- February 2009 (mid-winter tea party)
- October 2008 (fall ceremony workshop)
- July 2008 (summer labyrinth pilgrimage)
- April 2008 (weekend with guest lecturer Robert Ferre)
- January 2008 (topic: Dancing the Labyrinth)
- October 2007 (topic: Labyrinths in the Educational Setting)
The Labyrinth Society
Labyrinth Network Northwest is a member of The Labyrinth Society and has been awarded Special Project status.